Frostgrave Table Build Pt 2 - Supplies

 With the inspirado from below – I went to the local hardware store and purchased some thin MDF board and a 4″x8″x2″ insulation foam panel. The 2″ foam height should give me plenty of elevation options during the build.

I started searching for the .stl’s I’d need to make this table awesome – found the desired walls from Infinite Dimensions (Whitewood Abbey set) and a shipwreck from Printable Scenery. Frankly, I tried several different shipwreck prints and had ABSOLUTELY zero success in printing them. I attribute that to my inexperience with 3d printing in general, but live and learn. My Anycubic Kobra Neo printer has been working full-bore for about 2 weeks printing up wall pieces so I can begin the layout, but I did get the base situated. I glued some scrap chipboard panels in between my mdf panels to give it a little extra strength – which is already making this table feel heavy duty!




Comments