The Frugal Statesman's Tomb - One Page OSR Dungeon/Encounter

Since we've got the band back together and are getting some Old School Essentials RPG time to the table, I started fooling around with the 'One-Page Dungeon' design ideas. Drawing it all out on graph paper, then scanning and removing the grid lines. Here's my first attempt at it. I have several more of these on grid paper, so this is doubling as 'documenting my progress' as well. 

Here's The Frugal Statesman's Tomb for a freebie. It's definitely crude, I'm certainly not an artist, but I sure do enjoy the grassroots feeling of it. It looks like something I would have thrown into a notebook in middle school, and I really dig that! 

The entirety of the OSR RPG scene is really inspiring and I'm loving every part of it.





Comments